We will begin accepting applications for 2021, starting December 1 2020. Please check back here then.
The Anaya Tipnis Foundation offers scholarships to high school seniors entering an accredited college or a university.
The scholarship award consists of the following:
- Cash award of $3000 each, to be used toward school tuition, books, or other needs
- Access to one-on-one mentorship tailored to each scholar's needs
- Internship opportunities at local institutions and/or organizations
Ideal candidates for The Anaya Tipnis Foundation Scholarship will have demonstrated authenticity in their passion for entrepreneurship, science and technology, education, social justice, or the empowerment of women and/or minorities. Passion and authenticity should be demonstrated by community service and leadership, which may include organizing or supporting initiatives, events, or programs that have had positive impact on a community.
Candidates need to demonstrate a need for this funding based on their total family income. The application process primarily entails:
- A description of the candidate's work in the fields of entrepreneurship, science and technology, education, social justice, or the empowerment of women and/or minorities.
- A short essay explaining how the candidate's work in any of the above fields demonstrates an impact on a community while fulfilling a significant community need.
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a teacher, and one from an individual who can attest to the candidate’s community service work, such as a counselor or a community leader.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org