Anaya Tipnis Foundation Scholarship 2020 Application
2020 Application Form
Completed application forms are due before midnight on February 15th, 2020. Shorlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Award decisions will be made by April 30th, 2020.
The Anaya Tipnis Foundation will offer up to four scholarships to seniors entering an accredited college/university in the 2020-2021 academic year.
The scholarship award consists of the following:
- Cash award of $3000 each, to be used toward school tuition, books, or other needs
- Access to one-on-one mentorship tailored to each scholar's needs
- Internship opportunities at local institutions and/or organizations
Ideal candidates for The Anaya Tipnis Foundation Scholarship will have demonstrated authenticity in their passion for entrepreneurship, science and technology, education, social justice, or the empowerment of women and/or minorities. Passion and authenticity should be demonstrated by community service and leadership, which may include organizing or supporting initiatives, events, or programs that have had positive impact on a community.
Candidates need to demonstrate a need for this funding based on their total family income. The application process primarily entails:
- A description of the candidate's work in the fields of entrepreneurship, science and technology, education, social justice, or the empowerment of women and/or minorities.
- A short essay explaining how the candidate's work in any of the above fields demonstrates an impact on a community while fulfilling a significant community need.
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a teacher, and one from an individual who can attest to the candidate’s community service work, such as a counselor or a community leader.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact email@example.com