2022 Scholarship Application Forms
Please complete and submit the recommendation letters form and the application form by their due dates.
Please submit this form no later than December 31, 2021.
We require two letters of recommendation: one from a teacher and one from an individual who can attest to your community service work, such as a counselor or a community leader (they can not be a family member or a family friend). Please identify them by completing this form.
The Anaya Tipnis Foundation offers scholarships to high school seniors entering an accredited college or a university. All applicants must be affiliated with at least one of our partner organizations provided below. If your organization is not listed below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upward Bound UMass
- Trio UMass
- Upward Bound Worcester
- Upward Bound Boston University
- Upward Bound Suffolk
- Noble and Greenough School
- Winsor School
- Massachusetts Educational Opportunity Association
- Upward Bound Math Science Boston University
- Needham High School
- LaVida Scholars
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- American Student Assistance
- Project Reach
- Post Secondary Program, Summer Search
- Urban Scholars
- Boston Talent Search and GEAR Up
- Roxbury Prep
If you are one of our partner organizations, please use this form to enter names and emails of up to ten nominees.
The scholarship award consists of the following:
- Cash award of $3000 each, to be used toward school tuition, books, or other needs
- Access to one-on-one mentorship tailored to each scholar's needs
- Internship opportunities at local institutions and/or organizations