Incorporated in Massachusetts, we are a qualified 501(c) (3) public charity organization. Federal law allows that all transactions conducted by the organization are tax exempt and that all donations given to the organization are tax deductible. The Fund is a 100% volunteer run organization rendering our administrative costs minimal; nearly 100% of the funds we collect goes directly towards supporting the needs of our scholars.
Please do include your contact information: address and e-mail address when making donations. Thank you.
All contributions are welcome.
You may use any of the following options to send your contributions. We will be adding more options in the future:
Make Checks payable to "Anaya Tipnis Scholarship Fund" and mail them to 139 Webster St. Needham MA 02494
Click here to make the donations directly online using Givz. While Givz has 0% platform fees, standard processing fees (2.9% + $0.30) apply for credit card transactions (the foundation will receive $96.80, if $100 is donated, as an example). Getting an account with Givz and linking with your bank account will reduce this fee to 0.8%.
What is AmazonSmile?
You shop. Amazon gives.
AmazonSmile is an Amazon charitable service that allows you to donate with your shopping on Amazon, at zero cost to you. Amazon donates a portion (typically 0.5%) of the purchase price to the charity.
For more details, please click here.
How does one use AmazonSmile to donate to the Anaya Tipnis Foundation?
On your Laptops/Computers
- Step 1: Go to https://smile.amazon.com, login to your account
- Step 2: Go under the account section and use: "Change your Amazon Smile charity" (or directly go here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/change)
- Step 3: On the Change charity page, search for "Anaya Tipnis Foundation" and select "Anaya Tipnis Foundation Inc" as the charity for your account
When you shop:
While shopping from laptops, always use https://smile.amazon.com. Bookmark this! Note, that if you use the regular Amazon site: www.amazon.com, your shopping will not end up supporting the Foundation!
On your iPhones
- Step 1: First, use above instructions, to make sure you've selected "Anaya Tipnis Foundation" charity in your account
- Step 2: Remove the Amazon App. (Sorry! This is important because Amazon iPhone App currently does not support AmazonSmile; Amazon will add this support in the near future)
- Step 3: Open Safari and go to https://smile.amazon.com
- Step 4: At the bottom of the screen, click on the "Share" icon (arrow pointing up, from a square)
- Step 5: Then, scroll to option: "Add to Home Screen". You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen. Pick something, or leave it as Amazon
When you shop:
While shopping from iPhones, click on this Amazon icon shortcut or search for Amazon and get to this shortcut.
On your Android Phones
- Step 1: First, use above instructions, to make sure you've selected "Anaya Tipnis Foundation" charity in your account.
- Step 2: Open the Amazon App
- Step 3: Tap the main menu in the Amazon App
- Step 4: Click on Settings
- Step 5: Click on Amazon Smile
- Step 6: Follow the instructions on the screen to turn on Amazon Smile
When you shop:
While shopping from your Android devices, when you use the Android app, you will be supporting the Anaya Tipnis Foundation (for more detailed instructions for Android app, click here).