Incorporated in Massachusetts, we are a qualified 501(c) (3) public charity organization. Federal law allows that all transactions conducted by the organization are tax exempt and that all donations given to the organization are tax deductible. The Fund is a 100% volunteer run organization rendering our administrative costs minimal; nearly 100% of the funds we collect goes directly towards supporting the needs of our scholars.
Please do include your contact information: address and e-mail address when making donations. Thank you.
All contributions are welcome.
You may use any of the following options to send your contributions. We will be adding more options in the future:
Make Checks payable to "Anaya Tipnis Scholarship Fund" and mail them to 139 Webster St. Needham MA 02494
Click here to make the donations directly online using Givz. While Givz has 0% platform fees, standard processing fees (2.9% + $0.30) apply for credit card transactions (the foundation will receive $96.80, if $100 is donated, as an example). Getting an account with Givz and linking with your bank account will reduce this fee to 0.8%.
Anaya's Scholarship Fund Inc is now also an Amazon Smile Prime recognized charity.
What is Amazon Smile?
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion (typically 0.5%) of the purchase price to the charity. So, there is zero cost to you.
More details here.
One time step: Select or Change Charity
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com, login to your account
- Go under the account section and use: "Change your Amazon Smile charity" (currently under this URL: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/change)
- On the Change charity page, search for "Anaya Scholarship" and select "Anayas Scholarship Fund Inc" as the charity for your account
Then while shopping, always use https://smile.amazon.com
Use this URL: https://smile.amazon.com during shopping for Amazon to recognize purchases for this donation. This also applies when you are shopping from your mobile devices.
On your mobile devices, you need to use a browser and go to https://smile.amazon.com and not use the Amazon app in order for these purchases to qualify.
We recommend the following:
- On your laptop or desktop browsers, bookmark and/or always go to https://smile.amazon.com while shopping on Amazon.
- On your phones, add a shortcut to smile.amazon.com on your home screens and use that shortcut instead of the app. Once this shortcut is set up, we recommend that you remove the app and always use this shortcut instead.